There is a lot that goes into finding the right investment for you…
- What are your personal and financial goals? (3yr 5yr 10yr)
- Are you seeking monthly cash flow or long-term equity growth? or perhaps a mix of both…if so, what percentage of each?
- What is your risk tolerance?
- When would you like to retire?
Did you know we offer complimentary strategy sessions to help you find the answer to these questions and more?
Investment decisions shape your long-term success and we understand it can be overwhelming at times. That is why we designed a team to strategically go over your goals with you and help find the right investments. In a strategy session, we discuss what is most important to you and we make sure to seek out projects that help you do more of the things you love and show you how to achieve your personal and financial goals by sharing all the resources and tools we have at hand.
This is part of the value in working with a wealth building partner like Direct Source Wealth. Whether you are a current client or are considering becoming a co-investor with us, let us see how we can help.
844-768-7234 or click HERE
This is a complimentary, no-cost, no-obligation strategy session. Don’t put your goals on hold; you have a team that can help you reach them.
What if there was a product that offered diversification built in? What if that same product focused on preservation of your capital (keeping your investment capital secured)? What if you could also receive monthly income from the investment to help you build TIME freedom?
Call today! rates are compressing and this opportunity won’t last forever.
We believe by properly diversifying a portfolio across various asset classes and projects, you will have the best chance at reaching your personal and financial goals. Diversification can lower your risk and get you closer to achieving TIME freedom (freedom and control over your time). We believe you should have the ability to do what you want, when you want, as much as you want in your life, and we’re here to help make that happen.
Most “Main Street” investors, unfortunately, do not have access to institutional level investments. Take for example a 50+ million dollar golf course or a portfolio of apartment complexes. One major benefit of partnering with Direct Source Wealth is having access to this type of deal flow and co-investment partnerships.
These opportunities offer you a way to invest directly into assets using less capital, without paying layers of fees and without having your investment capital subject to Wall Street’s market volatility. Direct Investing often results in higher returns for you when especially when compared to traditional fixed-income investments.
What is the lifetime value of finding and participating in investments like this?
The number of living U.S. baby boomers is above 76 million according to U.S. Census Bureau. A market meltdown could endanger your retirement plan; taking a large portion of the hard-earned balance from your retirement account. It’s become more difficult for investors to figure out where to invest. Interest income from savings is virtually nonexistent. Plays in the stock market can be risky at record highs.
It’s imperative to understand the warning signs of an upcoming market crash and where we are in the cycle. The dot-com crash in 2000 erased $5 trillion in market value. The financial crisis in 2007-08 erased nearly $20 trillion in lost gross domestic product. We’ve been on an artificial bull run for the past 8 years, are you prepared for the next crash?
Image Credit: Caption inside of wrapper on slideshow media types
Market Stages and Market Cycles
Market cycles are an ever-evolving and moving current. Part of becoming a savvy investor means having a good understanding of the market and keeping your cool when the currents get rough. To understand where we are today in the cycle, you must understand market stages vs cycles.
· Growth: The market is expanding.
· Equilibrium: Land is developed and buildings are built (developed stage).
· Decline: The area of favor changes.
· Revitalization: New businesses and occupants bring growth back to an area.
· Recession: The market bottoms, prices are low, inventory is usually high and selling is prevalent.
· Recovery: Sales increase, occupancy begins to increase.
· Peak: Demand is high and inventory is low, occupancy and rents are up.
· Contraction: The market returns toward a recession. Rents may remain high for a while, but occupancy starts to falter.
Successful investors and Sponsors like Direct Source Wealth (DSW) pay close attention to both market cycles and stages. Wealth preservation is critical to successful investing. Do you have the energy and team to watch the market and reposition your portfolio accordingly? You can save time and energy by using a successful Sponsor like DSW for market research and ensuring the investment has been carefully vetted. It is one of the many ways we add value for our investors, not to mention we invest in all ours deals, so we are truly putting our money where our mouth is. Cumulatively, DSW has decades of experience and an advisory board who learned the lessons of the last real estate crash in 2007-2008 and the crashes before this. Getting knocked down does not mean you are out of the game. It was a wakeup call that helped us become a more competent player; it is what gives us the competitive edge we have today.
How we are protecting our investors for the next downturn:
· We believe in conservative underwriting: We underwrite each deal with conservative projections to ensure we have some margin and a safety net, should the market fall.
· We buy value-add properties (B and C Class): We thrive on adding value back into projects that were distressed or “let go”. This strategy offers more equity upside and more importantly, it makes our tenants happy!
· The D.R.E.A.M. Program: You won’t find a model like this anywhere else! We created a Direct Revenue Earnings Accelerator Model that we implement on our projects. The D.R.E.A.M. program is about adding additional revenue to our projects. Adding revenue to the net operating income means more equity when we refinance, better cash-on-cash returns and it helps protect the project against market volatility.
There’s much more to discuss on how we are preparing our investors and ourselves for the next downturn using multi-family real estate. Please contact us to learn more. We’d be happy to schedule a complimentary strategy session and discuss how we can help you achieve your goals. Click here to schedule a time or give us a call 844-768-7234.