Direct Source Wealth is seeking consultants, as described below, and other FA's or RIA's that would like to diversify their client portfolios with direct investments. Thanks for considering joining Direct Source Wealth’s dynamic team as your opportunity for personal career growth.
Direct Source Wealth (DSW) is a private investment firm dedicated to bringing exceptional real estate opportunities to a diverse cross-section of investors. The company was formed in 2014 by Kira Golden to improve deal consistency, project deliverability, and communication in the industry. Our mission is to create and grow multi-generational wealth while building a network of like-minded and fun clients whose relationships serve as the foundation for our success. We transparently align our interests with our clients, creating a mutually beneficial environment where we all succeed and grow together.
The primary functions are to bring in new investors, investment dollars, ensure on-time distribution of funds and achieve monthly company goals. The incumbent will promote DSW core values and expand upon the mission of DSW to build a dynamic, reliable and stable high performing alternative investment platform.
The incumbent will strive to ensure that clients achieve and exceed their financial goals. Giving clients the tools they need, communicated in a manner they can understand helps them to exceed their expectations. By helping them achieve their goals, you are rewarded with a career that offers autonomy, achievement, emotional satisfaction and unlimited earning potential.
Investor Development Counselors are responsible for welcoming new clients and aligning our portfolio approach and multiple investment strategies with their goals. You are entrusted with establishing a positive experience in the eyes of each client.
We are looking for bold professionals to clearly articulate our financial philosophy as they guide clients. Incumbent will educate each assigned client on our investment philosophy and assure a fundamental understanding of investment options, resulting in long-term success. At DSW, it is paramount that our Investor Development Counselors develop and sustain a high level of trust with investors.
DSW Investor Development Counselors help people begin to help themselves. Working hard, communicating effectively, and connecting with people allows one to deliver the highest level of customer service in the industry. It will be challenging every step of the way, but rewarding at the deepest level. Reach for something different. and become a part of Direct Source Wealth..
We’re looking for professionals with a track record of success to join our growing financial services firm.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
If you’re a successful salesperson, accountant, banker or financial professional. Bring your bold ambition, your desire for freedom and independence, your profound work ethic, a good sense of humor and your leadership skills, and reach out to us today.
1. Strong written and oral communication skills.
2. Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
3. Demonstrated history of building an honest transparent relationship with clients and exceeding their expectations.
4. Adhere to professional and ethical standards set forth by DSW and regulatory bodies.
5. Licensable (credit and background check required) and capable of passing a series of 82/63 exams.
6. Attention to detail. Properly record transactions and inquiries, and ensure client files are correctly established and maintained.
7. Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all products and strategies currently offered by DSW.
8. Believes in real estate as a top investment vehicle – but not the only one.
9. Offers insight and develops new strategies utilizing the investment vehicles provided.
10. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products, client databases.
11. Superior Organizational skills.
12. Superior Client Services skills.
a. Analyze current investment accounts and strategies.
b. Determine and prioritize investment goals.
c. Match the best investment solutions available to clients’ specific needs.
d. Implement investment decisions promptly and accurately.
e. Review investment plans with clients on a routine basis.
13. Ability to maintain and grow referral networks.
14. Self-motivated, work independently, exercise initiative whenever and wherever possible
15. Conduct investment product educational seminars for clients and potential clients
16. Continuously represent DSW in all client interactions and outside relationships, and view every public contact as an opportunity to sell DSW and its services through qualified referrals.
We firmly believe hard work should be rewarded. At DSW, we offer exceptional earning potential that’s always connected to your practice’s growth and the success of your clients. Your compe nsation package will include opportunities for commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and light travel. You’ll also reap the benefits of running your own practice: freedom and flexibility to succeed while balancing your personal and professional lives.
If this description appeals to you, please enter in your information below! or call Dave at 720-445-4508.